DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE TRAINING £150
Deep tissue massage is a powerful tool for solving the problems of the musculoskeletal system. This technique is fundamentally different from classical massage, expanding the possibilities of a massage therapist.
Since the methodology for deep tissue massage is complex and requires professional study, you should contact exclusively a specialized institution with experienced teachers.
The course is intended for:
- beginner massage therapists;
- for specialists who already have experience, but want to develop and add new services to their list.
Knowing the technique of deep intramuscular or connective tissue massage, you can:
- to improve blood circulation in a stressed area,
- to relieve spasm and inflammation,
- to start self-healing processes in the body.