MEDIA MAKEUP COURSE £435
Makeup, which make-up artists do to actors and TV presenters, is almost always subjected to serious tests. If you want to become a professional television stylist, work with artists on the central channels of the country, we invite you to take an intensive media makeup course.
Due to the high detail, at the sight of the lens, any blemishes in the make-up, as well as skin defects — wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes, pores, age spots, redness — become 5 times more noticeable than in real life. Therefore, television makeup requires special skills.
- for those who want to raise their professional level;
- for make-up artists who work in the field of media projects;
- for stylists on television.
- shooting commercials and music videos;
- TV show;
- Work with leading reporting and news;
- Preparing actors for participation in films and series.