What is botox hair treatment
To begin with, the Botox for Hair procedure has nothing to do with Botox injections used in cosmetology. It is based on certain formulations and products that are alternately applied to the hair. All effects are non-invasive. And the name came from the final effect — after the procedure, the hair becomes more smooth, dense, shiny.
What is Brazilian Botox for hair
When mentioning cosmetics, we always have associations with France, Italy, Spain. That is, with those countries whose fashion designers have always been the trendsetters of modern fashion. But a country like Brazil is not included in the list of these states. However, it is here that the fair sex can boast the most thick and healthy curls in the world. So what is the secret?
Brazilian cosmetologists know exactly how to make hair shiny and strong, and produce Botox for the highest quality hair. Such brands of this substance as Portier, Cadiveu, Agi max are on the shelves of the most prestigious salons in our country. They are used by the highest paid makeup artists in the world.
The thing is that Brazilian hair masks contain extracts of only natural substances. And, as you know, the most effective oils for strengthening the hair structure are found in the fruits of the plant, which grow precisely in the territory of this South American country.
Modern Brazilian cosmetology companies use the following components in the production of Botox:
- acai berry extract;
- annatto seeds;
- kamu-kamu (source of ascorbic acid).
What is Organic Hair Botox
Organic Botox is a common procedure aimed at improving the appearance of damaged and weakened hair. But to call this procedure restorative or therapeutic is not entirely correct. In fact, the drugs used only temporarily fill the existing “cavities” and strengthen the hair structure, making them softer and shinier.
The organic method differs from the classic hairdresser botox in that its effect does not occur under high temperature. In addition, the composition of the preparations is predominantly natural, so cosmetologists can carry out such a procedure even without using gloves.
This type of Botox is recommended if the hair is dry, damaged, thin, weakened, or naturally porous.
How Hair Botox works
The secret of the magical effect of the drug lies in its main component it is an active protein with properties similar to Botox. Active protein has the unique ability to change its state from solid to liquid and vice versa. When exposed to moisture and hot temperature, the molecule “melts” and enters into an “important” reaction with proteins, restoring and enriching the hair deep inside, and when it dries, it takes on a solid state and is embedded in the matrix of hair rods, filling its damaged areas.
Which is better: botox or keratin for hair
In fact, it is very difficult to visually distinguish the result of the two procedures, and at first glance it seems that they are identical and interchangeable. But it’s not so simple.
As a result of these manipulations, you get healthy and smooth hair without any damage. In reality, Botox for hair is a medical procedure, while keratin simply makes hair smooth, shiny.
Does your hair need real therapy? Did they become dry and brittle as a result of staining or chemistry? Then you need a Botox hair treatment.
Or maybe you just want to change the image and make your hair smoother? At the same time, do you have any problems with your hair, are they not dry and intact? So you need keratin.
How to use Botox hair treatment
In fact, this procedure is intensive hair care, the essence of which is the strengthening and nutrition of the strand from the inside. Therefore, there is nothing complicated in it. All you need to do is to perform several procedures in turn:
- Wash your hair with professional cosmetics. Thus, you bare your hair as much as possible.
- Dilute the concentrate according to the instructions that come with it. In most cases, the resulting solution must be heated to 40 degrees.
- Apply the substance to slightly damp hair and leave for a while (10 to 40 minutes, depending on the type of product). In some cases, it is necessary to put on a protective cap on the head and periodically warm the hair with a hairdryer.
- Next, you need to apply a special composition that has a sealing effect.
- After 5 minutes, wash off your head and apply a special protective mask.
How long Botox hair treatment lasts
The whole procedure of restoring the natural beauty of your curls can take you from an hour to two. All this directly depends on the brand of the drug that you are going to use.
After this, as a rule, there is no need to repeat the procedure. That is, spending a few minutes of time, you will get a wonderful effect for several months.
How to take care of your hair after botox treatment
In order for your hair to retain the effect of treatment with a restorative substance for as long as possible, you must adhere to some rules for caring for hair:
- Hair should not be washed more than once a week, if they are medium and long, for short — not more than twice a week.
- Get rid of old shampoo. If before that you used the usual shampoo purchased at the supermarket, get ready to throw it away. Now a shampoo without lauryl sulfate is right for you! Shampoos made from natural ingredients — that’s what you need! This also applies to your hair conditioner!
- Avoid very hot water. If before that you loved hotter water, now you have to switch to lower temperatures. Better yet, wash your hair with summer temperature water or a little cool.
- Dry your hair. After washing your hair, do not leave your hair wet. First dry them gently with a towel, then immediately dry them with a hairdryer. It doesn’t matter what air you dry your hair with — hot or cold, you have to dry it!
- Refusal of styling cosmetics. All cosmetics contain a lot of chemical additives and preservatives, which are best avoided. The same goes for curling and ironing.
- Use natural masks and oils. The best hair care after Botox is natural masks and oils. You can cook homemade hair masks, you can buy ready-made, but always natural ones. A simple and easy way to care for your hair is oil.
- Choose the right hairstyle. It is impossible to squeeze hair strongly after this procedure, therefore if you used to wear tight elastic bands, then you need to refuse them. This rule also applies to braiding braids.
Botox for hair: product reviews
The most long-term are Israeli drugs, and less — Spanish or French, as they do not penetrate deeply into the structure of the hair. But all individually, to a greater extent, the role is played not by the country of manufacture, but the professionalism of the specialist who conducts the procedure.
What is the cost of hair Botox
The price of this service and the drug as a whole will depend on many factors:
- Botox manufacturer;
- method of application (in the cabin or at home);
- prestige of the salon or master;
- hair lengths.
So, for example, in the capital of our country, the price of a one-time procedure for giving the natural beauty of hair ranges from 100 to £250.
Where to buy botox for hair
Product quality is the first factor on which the outcome of the procedure will depend. Therefore, the choice of the drug must be approached with particular responsibility.
If a poor-quality or fake drug is purchased for hair treatment, the reaction of the hair and scalp will be unpredictable, up to the development of a severe allergic reaction.
Buy Botox is necessary only at specialized points of sale.
If you have any doubts about the quality of Botox, you can ask the seller for a certificate that is issued by the manufacturer.
Hair Restoration Business Opportunities
Almost 50% of all women going to the salon want to carry out one of the procedures for caring for hair. The popularity of procedures allows you to increase the offer. Botox hair restoration is so popular in the market that a new profession was born. How to not only learn how to care for hair, but also make it your source of income?
All that a future entrepreneur needs is to take special courses and acquire a professional set of cosmetics for the procedure.
It is advisable not to save on training and not try to master all the intricacies of Botox hair treatment on your own. This will negatively affect the quality of the services provided.
Training, as a rule, takes no more than 2-3 weeks. I recommend Ecole courses, where we will analyze all the difficulties and mistakes for beginners.