What is sugaring waxing for hair removal
Sugar in epilation is one of the most popular procedures today to remove unwanted hair from the body. Therefore, from the name itself it becomes clear that in order to obtain the desired effect, you will have to deal with a sweet product. In fact, this method of hair removal is far from new. It was known in ancient Egypt. Then the ladies of the African country did not yet know about the existence of sugar. Instead, they used honey and the juice of medicinal plants for hair removal.
Sugar syrup for hair removal can be easily made at home. After all, the necessary ingredients will certainly be found in the kitchen of any hostess.
How long does sugaring last: the hair growth cycle
The time that the effect of sugaring will last depends on the individual characteristics of the human body. In some women, the first hairs may appear after 2 weeks, while others can walk with absolutely smooth skin for more than one month. The average effectiveness of this procedure is from 3-4 weeks.
Also a significant factor in this is the professionalism with which the procedure is done. If the master will pluck the sugar paste in a chaotic manner, then there is a possibility that the hairs will be removed in incomplete volume. The roots will remain in the follicles, of which after 6-8 days new hair will sprout. And it turns out that the result from such a procedure will not be more effective than from shaving.
Sugaring vs wax
Sugar hair removal has many different benefits. Even the most popular wax method today cannot compare with this method. So, among the main advantages it is necessary to highlight:
- The absence of allergic reactions of patients. As you know, people are not allergic to such a substance as sugar. Unlike wax and chemical creams and lotions. Also, syrup, in which there are no additives, is not able to cause irritation on the skin of women.
- To remove the hairs, it is enough to warm the sugar paste to room temperature, which negates the possibility of burns, which can not be said about wax.
- Sugaring paste can be easily prepared at home, which significantly reduces the cost of the procedure.
- The possibility of reusable sugar balls.
- Remains of syrup are easily removed from the skin and leave no residue.
- When using sugaring, the risk of hair regrowth is almost completely eliminated.
- Due to the fact that the paste can be used almost cold, this procedure can be applied even to people who suffer from varicose veins.
The result of this procedure will be the complete removal of unwanted hair from the body. But after a while, sugaring will have to be repeated. Also women need to follow simple rules:
- 48 hours before coating with caramel, it is necessary to carry out a light peeling of the skin. This will remove the upper layer of dead epidermal cells and expose the lower part of the hairs.
- Immediately before the procedure it is necessary to steam the skin. This will open the pores and contribute to a more comfortable hair removal.
- The optimal length of hairs that sugar paste can handle is 5 millimeters. If the hairline is shorter, the procedure will not be so effective.
- After sugaring, it is necessary to treat the skin with a scrub once a week.
How to use body sugaring paste
In addition to recipes, there are many different techniques with which you can remove hair in different parts of the body. Each of them has its own characteristics, which can be learned only by having constant practice in sugaring.
For quick and effective hair removal, I recommend taking sugaring courses.
Brazilian bikini sugaring
The essence of this method is that the hair is removed not only in the pubic area, but also from the labia. This method is very relevant with the advent of summer.
After all, it allows you to wear the most open swimwear. After this procedure, you get perfectly smooth skin in the intimate area. In addition, after the “Brazilian Bikini” sugaring, some specialists make intimate haircuts to their clients in the form of a strip, or any image (for example, a hare from the playboy) on the pubis. This is called a feature of this technique.
Sugaring to remove facial hair
Sugar paste is also used to remove unwanted facial hair. But you need to do this procedure with extreme caution. After all, the skin is very delicate. Therefore, in this case, you need to use the most pure syrup, without impurities, dyes and preservatives. It is also necessary to remove plant extracts and essential oils from the paste.
Body sugaring for men
Male sugaring is also very popular nowadays. But unlike women’s hair, men’s have a very high level of stiffness. Therefore, in this case, it is necessary to use high-density pastes. Most often, men do sugaring of the shoulders, chest and back. But some representatives of the stronger sex carry out a similar procedure on the face, in the armpit and in the intimate zone.
Sugar paste can also be used to easily correct eyebrows. Unlike traditional methods, sugaring does not cause redness and irritation of delicate skin around eyes.
How to do sugaring at home: recipes for hair removal without strips
If you still decide to do the sugaring yourself, then you need to remember some rules of this procedure. First, constantly monitor the structure of the paste: it should be medium in stiffness. Hard paste is used mainly in the armpits and in the bikini area.
When working with paste, apply a small amount of mass to the skin. No need to try to cover the entire treated area with sugar. Caramel paste-like consistency is applied against the growth of hair. Remove the paste in the opposite direction.
After treating the problem area, rinse off the remaining sugar with plain water.
Sugaring hair removal recipe microwave
To make the most popular sugar paste recipe you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of lemon;
- 8 tablespoons of sugar (gives a lot of plasticity);
- 2 tablespoons of water.
All ingredients must be mixed and put on low heat in a thick-bottomed container.After the bubbles begin to appear on the surface of the consistency, it is necessary to hold it on the stove for another 2-3 minutes and the paste will be ready.
Sugaring hair removal recipe without lemon
If sugar is not allergic to people, the second ingredient is a very strong allergen.Therefore, for women who are allergic to citrus fruits, a paste containing lemon juice is not suitable.But it can be replaced. As a softener, you can use natural apple cider vinegar.
This paste is prepared on the same principle.Ingredients must be added in the same proportions.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider;
- 8 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of water.
Sugaring as a source of income
Demand for high-quality hair removal masters is steadily growing, so it makes sense to think about starting a small business in this niche.
Before offering hair removal services, you need to undergo training. Before starting classes, you should ask whether the practice is included in the program and whether a document confirming the qualification of the master will be issued at the end of the training.
Having decided to organize a business on sugaring, you need to decide on the format of the business. After receiving the certificate, the master can receive clients at home, open his own office or depilation studio.